hanks for taking the time to navigate our website and giving me a chance to introduce myself.
- My family and I moved to McMinnville in 1969, so we definitely consider ourselves natives. I have been married to Bruce for over 40 years, where does the time go?
- We raised two children here, Stacey and Scott, who now have families of their own. In fact, those happy unions have given us 8 beautiful grandchildren.
- We are members of Central Church of Christ where I have taught Sunday School classes, Wed. night classes for teenage girls, and was one of the founding leaders for Storytime Bible worship.
- I have a master's degree in Administration and Supervision. I taught 4th grade for a number of years, Gifted for 10 years, and have served in an administrative role with Warren County Schools for over fifteen years, including: Former Adult Education Supervisor Elementary Principal Principal of Warren County High School Annex
- I am a licensed Broker in the state of Tennessee. I received my real estate license in 1980. I have served on various committees for our local board.
- I have been the number one agent in Warren County for approximately 10 yrs, according to MLS stats. I received our local papers "BEST of the BEST REALTOR" award twice as voted by its readers.
- I have a deep love for sports: I have coached 3 different age level girls softball teams to league titles and a traveling girls softball team that made it to nationals, was the official scorekeeper for WCHS baseball for 3 years, and was president of the WCHS Baseball Booster Club for 8 years.
- Selected as one of Southern Standard's Women of Achievement
- Jaycettes Outstanding Woman of the Year
- Habitat for Humanity Director
I specialize in relocation and have worked closing with several major employers in making that important move to our town as easy as possible. Give me a chance to make your housing dreams come true.